12 January 2012

January Birchbox

The theme this month is "Clarity," which aims to bring freshness and optimism. Check and check. I love all of the products this month. Save $10 somewhere else and treat yourself to a Birchbox.

Juicy Couture perfume. I have owned this before and it is one of my favorite smells on earth. Wonder what new smells will be in heaven. Owell, another topic for another day.

Velvety concealer that treats as it camouflages...anything that goes on velvety is nice.

Cool winter pastel, a pretty grey. Zoya in color "Megan." I have my nails done, so I'll let you know. :)

VMV Hypoallergenics Re-Everything eye serum. I'm pretty sure this sample will last me a year because of how little you need of this stuff. It vows to conquer dark circles, is anti-aging, and brightens and revives your under eye area. I could use a little lower eye revival these days. I am 8 months pregnant, after all.

No comments:

Popular Posts