05 August 2010

Little Man...3 Months!

Josiah is 3 months old today. He is really getting a personality, and fast! He knows he has us wrapped around his finger, always wanting to be cuddled and talked to. He is talking a lot, to anyone and anything. His favorite games are kicking off his blanket in his bouncer, me making an "indian" noise with my hand over his mouth, and peek-a-boo. He is 13 pounds and some change, and growing fast! Si is really happy boy, eating and sleeping well. For a few weeks now, he is sleeping through the night, and on a 3 hour eating schedule. I find myself missing him more when I leave for a few hours, and he definitely knows his mommy and daddy. He loves to lie with mommy on the couch and talk and give kisses, and sit and 'chill' with dad in the lazyboy chair. He watches tv already...ahh! We read books allllll the time and his favorite color, so far, seems to be orange.

His eyes are still a grey but we see hazel in them some days, but my bet is they will end up brown like his daddy's. Everyone comments on his "great skin tone," as he looks like a true Italian with olive skin. He hasn't lost much hair, but no real sign of any curls...yet! (I'm hoping for them!) With each roll we see show up on his arm or his neck, John and I are reminded of how blessed we are to have a happy, healthy baby boy.


Bright Eyes


My Pooh towel from Aunt Mom & Uncle Dad...thanks, guys!


My Little Man


Like Father, Like Son:)


Thanks for my first Cubs gear, Uncle Anthony! I have no other choice but to love those Cubbies!

1 comment:

The Speck Family said...

Such a cutie!!!

Congrats on 3 months!

Popular Posts