16 May 2012

Happy Mother's Day

...to me!  I am beyond blessed to be called "Mommy," especially by such wonderful babies.  I have always dreamed of being "Mom" and it's a dream come true.  Sure, there are days when it takes everything in me to be everything they need, but it is so worth it when I see who they are becoming and what a blessing they are to John and me.  My prayer is that my kids have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ as their Savior, know (really know) that He loves them, as well as John and I, and that they are a blessing to others.  Everything else will follow.  Here are a few pics of a routine afternoon of playing in the yard. 

Happy Mother's Day to my Mom and mother-in-law, to whom will always hold the title of "Momma."  Thank you for being such wonderful examples of what a mother should be. xo 






No comments:

Popular Posts