14 July 2012

Toddler Exchange Party UPDATE


Thanks for signing up for the Toddler Busy Bag Exchange Party!   The sign-ups are closed but the google document is available to remind you of links to your activities.  

Refer to my previous post for guidelines for the bags.  Try to keep the cost under $1 per bag and compare costs for your supplies.  You can modify ideas to keep the cost low and improve the activity.

THE EXCHANGE
"You got the stuff? I got the money..." No, this is not a scene from The Godfather.

Things to remember:

The exchange will be on Friday, July 27th, at 6:30 p.m.  Come hungry!
Bring a grocery bag or container big enough to hold everything you will be taking home.
Be prepared to explain what your activity is and show how it works.
I will e-mail you my address and contact information so be on the lookout.

See you on the 27th.  I look forward to seeing you all there!!!  
   

 

No comments:

Popular Posts