14 July 2011

4th of July

Sorry this is so late. I have had some annoying internet problems at the house and, to spare you all the details, I'm still working on it. Right now I'm using a Verizon App called "Hot Spot" which turns my phone into just that...a hot spot. So here goes...a lot to catch up on! Be ready for a quite a few posts coming your way.

John's cousin, Anthony, came down for the long weekend for the 4th. We love going to the Ft. Bragg Celebration, because there is always a lot going on and a great sense of patriotism. This year the All-American Parachute Team did a demonstration, they had a 50 canon salute for each of the 50 states, and The Charlie Daniels Band and Little Big Town were in concert before the fireworks. It was a real, down-home, old-fashioned style celebration and I'll always remember the 4th as a highlight of living in Fayetteville. We had a great time with Anthony and Josiah loved him!!! Thanks for coming, Uncle A!







1 comment:

Jessica & Mike Perry said...

awww, Josiah is looking so much older. I can't wait to squeeze him in a few weeks!

Popular Posts